Thursday, September 22, 2011

Way to Go Stampin'Up!

We all know that Stampin'Up! has just the best stamps (and papers, and inks, and ribbons, and brads, and buttons, and don't you just LOVE the SU! Exclusive dies they offer in conjunction with Sizzix? But I digress...)

Anyway, don't you just LOVE SU! stamp sets? I know I do! It's so nice that the sets coordinate and when I make a set of cards, I can use a wonderful set like Sincere Salutations and have the font match.

So, did you see?

Stampin'Up! has been named the winner for Rubber stamps, wood-and-clear-mount for the Creating Keepsakes Top 10 Tools for 2011!

Congratulations Stampin'Up!

2 comments:

  1. I need to get my hands on the new book. Do you have a copy that I can buy from you? Love reading your Blog, keeps me up to speed on all the goings on that I miss from being a demonstrator. Miss you gals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie - We miss you too! The Dames are just the BEST group of people I know...

    ReplyDelete