Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Holiday Mini

Have you received YOUR Holiday Mini Catalog yet? You know the one - the link is on the left if you don't have your own copy yet (updated button - thanks to Webmistress Michelle). Have you seen the new Simply Scored Scoring Tool? What about my FAVORITE new set - Christmas Lodge, oh wait - I mean Hand-Penned Holidays, or was it Always Thankful? I can have more than one favorite, right?  (smile)

And have you seen the beautiful new papers? I'm really having trouble narrowing it down between Holly Berry Bouquet and Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Papers.

And the new Big Shot items? Well, let's see, I think my favorite is the new Peekaboo Frames, but I really like the Holiday Stocking as well. And then there's the new Snow Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, and I really need to play more with the Festive Finishes Pick a Pattern Letterpress Plate (that one works best with the Watercolor Paper).

In case you can't tell, there is SO much in the new Holiday Mini Catalog. And although it is really nice to look at the individual items in my online store (click the "Shop Now" button on the top right), it is even BETTER to hold one of the Holiday Minis in YOUR hands and look at all the beautiful design ideas. Contact me to get your own copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment