Friday, September 30, 2011

BBBRRRRrrrrr......

It's cold outside!

PERFECT weather for crafting. I have been making items for my Crafts Fair on Saturday, November 5th (along with doing the BOY's homework - not mine this time!).

This kind of weather makes me just want a nice cup of hot cocoa (or my favorite peppermint mocha from an unnamed source!). Well, that and my adhesive, papers, stamps, punches, and everything that goes along with them!

Maybe I'll try out my Peakaboo Frames die - won't that make just the CUTEST hidden message cards? Maybe with the Dinoroar stamp set with "I dig dinosaurs" on the outside pocket and "I dig you" on the inside/hidden message. Markers are just WONDERFUL when I want to divide the saying. Have to play around with that for a little bit, I think...

As you can tell, I haven't yet canceled my Demonstrator Website. SO, it will remain in effect until about October 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment