Sunday, August 28, 2011

Thank You!

Crafters -

Thank you for placing your orders by yesterday! I have placed the order for your FREE Strength & Hope stamp sets.

In checking the Stampin'Up! website, it looks like ALL of your orders are already in the "picking" phase. I would anticipate receiving my order right around Labor Day.

Because Labor Day is a BIG traveling holiday, we'll need to determine when the best time is to get together.

You will just LOVE your Strength & Hope set - and one of the best things - SU! donates money to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation with each order of that stamp set.

Thank you for making a difference!

**Remember - if you wish - you may make a card using this stamp set and send it to me electronically. I'll post it here on this blog. SU!'s Statement of the Heart begins with... "To SHARE what we LOVE..."

No comments:

Post a Comment