Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dawn's Special from Sunday, August 21st, 2011, through Saturday, August 27th, 2011

Crafters -

The Summer Mini Catalog expires at the end of this month. And on the very last page of the  Summer Mini Catalog is a wonderful set called "Strength & Hope." I've used it on several cards since I purchased my set  (March 26th workshop, April 23rd cards, May 21st cards) that I have posted on this blog.

And, as many of you know, my husband is participating in Pelotonia 11 this weekend. Their motto is "Ride Pelotonia. End Cancer." My husband lost his father to cancer and his mother is a breast cancer survivor. He is riding the full 180-miles this weekend and raised money to honor both of them.

Everyone has been impacted by cancer whether it is because of a friend, a family member, a co-worker, or yourself. Stampin'Up! is donating $2 from each Strength & Hope stamp set purchase to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

To that end, because the Strength & Hope stamp set goes away on August 31st (the last "cancer" set that SU! offered was just before I became a demonstrator - about 6 or 7 years ago), and they don't come back real soon... I want to get this stamp set into everyone's hands because it is a WONDERFUL stamp set.

Here is my special (and this is only good through me):
  • ONLINE ORDERS ONLY (My online store)
  • Merchandise must total $150 (you will earn Stampin'Rewards) - FYI - Don't order the Strength & Hope stamp set with your order. It will come to you from me in September!
  • Order must be placed by Saturday, August 27th, 2011.
  • After I receive notification of your online order from Stampin'Up!, I will place an order on Sunday and you will receive FREE the Strength & Hope wood mount or Strength & Hope clear mount (your choice) stamp set in September from me.
  • As soon as you place your order, send me an email to let me know whether you want wood or clear mount. You must send me the email by Saturday (August 27th) midnight so I can place the order on Sunday.
  • This special is not good towards the Strength & Hope Digital kit.
With the Buy 3, Get 1 Free Designer Series Papers Special currently offered by Stampin'Up!, along with this free Strength & Hope stamp set from me, you can earn several free items by placing your online order before Saturday. Don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack for any items there too!

When you receive your FREE stamp set from me, if you would like - please make a card and send me an electronic copy of it (.jpgs work very well). I will post it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment