Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dames MDS Orientation Class TODAY!

Because several of my downline do NOT have My Digital Studio (MDS) (I just received mine after the holidays), we decided to have a small orientation class today for my downline only. Four team members came and we played.

I patterned the class after the beginner and advanced MDS classes I received at Convention (thanks to the presenters Bonnie and Holly, and to all of the Stampin'Up! MDS gurus!).

Check out the beautiful design we did today:
Jeannette, Nina, Geneva, Tina and Dawn were involved in this!  :)

This is similar to the one Holly Linford has us complete while at Convention. We used only the starter disks and the SAB MDS disk.

After we were done with this design, I asked Jeannette to save it. To move it here to my blog, all I had to do was open the project, click on "share project" and then "export to .jpg". I saved it and then added it to this blog entry. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

I just LOVE the talent in my downline group! Thanks Dames for a fun morning!

Hope you enjoy this as well...

1 comment:

  1. I just realized what I miss using the MDS--there's no rubbah!!! Jeannette sure did rock on this. She is a quick learner. I'm not jealous tho!!!

    ReplyDelete