Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cards




Here are a few of the cards that I made for my Quarterly Downline meeting. The Petite Pansies card (Birthday Wishes in Old Olive) can also be seen on page 170 of the Idea Book & Catalog. One of the BEST selling points for the Simply Sent Card Kits - the design is already done for you - I think that is the hardest part. This card will be part of the Shoebox Swap. The Herb Expressions card (Thyme card with butterfly) uses some of the new InColors - Melon Mambo, Soft Suede (LOVE IT!), and the new Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper. This card will be part of the Shoebox Swap. The last card is the card front I did for our swap. Again, I'm using another design from the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, but this time I paired it with Pale Plum and Rich Razzleberry - you should see how great it looks IRL. Don't you love how the Word Window punch fits perfectly with the new Modern Label punch? Me too! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment