Thursday, March 5, 2009

Welcome!

Well, I thought I'd try to post something else today. You can see that I listed my upcoming classes for the next three months early. And just a few minutes ago, I emailed many of you to invite you to check out this blog.

Please keep in mind that this is a work in progress. I'm REALLY new to this. The calendar on the screen doesn't work (yet!), and I'm planning on adding some cards, some older/retired stamp sets for sale, and a few other ideas.

If there is a technique or something you'd like to try, let me know. Sale-a-Bration is going on now and it is a GREAT time to qualify for some WONDERFUL and FREE hostess gifts!

And for those that participated in the adhesive bulk buy - it came in last night. Make sure you email or call me, so we can get together to get those to you. I'm down to one HUGE box, with lots of bags inside...

I saw a tag line once and really like it, so I'm going to adopt it as mine. "If there is ink on my fingers, there's a smile on my face." I think that fits. What do you think?

Take care!

1 comment: